BEING A TRUSTED ADVISER
Description: This course will guide the participant through the fundamental skills and behaviors every Professional Services consultant requires to consistently deliver successful engagements. It is designed for new Professional Services consultants or experienced consultants looking to refresh their skill set for the purpose of Being a Trusted Adviser to their clients.
- What is a Successful Engagement?
- The Characteristics and Benefits of Trust
- Understanding your Client
- The Law of the Triple Constraints
- Managing Expectations
- Identifying Risks
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Communicating Complex Information
Maximum Participants: 10
Length: 4 days (onsite)